Beacon Super September Purchasing Promotion – Terms & Conditions (the “Official Rules”)
These Terms & Conditions apply to all the promotional campaigns or events of the Super September Purchasing Promotion run by Beacon (the “Event”). Unless otherwise provided in the specific terms and conditions for each Event, the terms and conditions under the Official Rules apply to all the Events.
1. Event Promoter: Beacon Singapore E-Commerce Private Limited, a company incorporated in Singapore with a registered office address at 10 Collyer Quay # 10-01, Ocean Financial Centre, Singapore 049315 (the “Promoter”).
2. Disputes: The participant acknowledges and agrees that the Promoter or any of its affiliates shall not be responsible, and shall have no liability to it or anyone else for any dispute or claim that arises out of the participant’s participation in the Event.
3. Eligibility: Unless otherwise specified, Participants must be a registered member of Beacon. Employees, officers and directors of the Promoter and their respective immediate family members, affiliated and subsidiary companies, any company involved in the Events, together with their agents are not eligible to enter. For the avoidance of doubt, registered members of Beacon with the same IP address, shipping address, identification documents, device etc. will be considered the one and same registered member.
4. General Rules:
- By participating in the Event, the participant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost, delayed, incomplete, illegible, misdirected or undeliverable entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or otherwise. The Promoter reserves the right in it sole and absolute discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the Official Rules or the Event in whole or in part, without liability to the participant. The amended and restated Official Rules shall be effective immediately upon posting on the Beacon website. After posting of the amended and restated Official Rules, the participant’s continued participation in the Event shall be deemed to be its acceptance of the amended and restated Official Rules. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant in its sole discretion.
- The Promoter reserves the right and absolute discretion to cancel or revoke any participant’s right to participant in an Event upon discovery of any participant’s dishonest, malicious, fraudulent, unlawful or, in the opinion of the Promoter, inappropriate acts in its participation in the Campaign without liability to the participant.
5. Disclaimer: To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall the Promoter be liable to any participant for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages (including loss of use, data, business or profits) arising out of or in connection with the participant’s participation in the event, whether such liability arises from any claim based upon contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, and whether or not Promoter has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.