SUBMISSION TO THE LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST AND COMMITTED TO APPLYING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES IN ALL OPERATIONS.
- Prayerfulness including fasting and morning devotions
- Humility- servant leadership.
- Wisdom in decision making and approaching issues [fact or fiction]
- Truthfulness/ Honesty
- Accountability- Good stewardship.
- Teachable spirit- accepting correction
- Faithfulness on what one is entrusted
- Hard working- Colossians 3:23.
- Excellent time management
- Quality of being extremely good, exceptional, first class, terrific, tremendous, fantastic.
- Can our outputs withstand scrutiny.
- Godliness, God is perfect.
- Precision in what we do.
- Getting things right the first time
- When services, goods or products market themselves
- Living by example, can be emulated.
COMMITMENT TO SERVE
- Non- discriminatory
- Going the extra mile [there is no traffic jam in the extra mile]
- Patience when serving clients
- Client focused
- Willingness to support other team members
- Defined as; Keeping privacy, Restricted privacy, hush- hush
- When entrusted with information is sensitive keep it secret and private
- Good Information storage especially with our client data.
- Maturity and tact in the way we handle information.
- Keeping information on a need to know basis.
- Linked to integrity – without integrity there is no confidentiality.
- Timeliness of information to clients, team members, supervisors, management.
- Being empathic and not sympathetic with the individual or situation.
- Supporting one another when in need
- Patience with others
- Good listener
- Discernment- knowing your colleague beyond issues/being sensitive to people, issues and emotions.
- Credibility on an individual basis, what you do when no one is watching, doing the right thing at the right time. Synonyms- Honesty, trustworthiness, honor. Quality of being morally upright.
- Sincerity in what you do and say.
- Good time management.
- Truthfulness with information, finances, ALL resources, SOPS.
- Problem solvers are people of integrity who will not pass the buck (blame).
- Giving your all in your profession
- Your word can be trusted
*Living the Core values through these core behaviours leads to:
- Fear of God demonstrated
- Integrity = 360 degree (all round)
- Good time management
- Flexible thinking
- Empathy / discernment
- Respect for one another and BOH as an organization
- Being problem solvers