SUBMISSION TO THE LORDSHIP OF JESUS CHRIST AND COMMITTED TO APPLYING BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES IN ALL OPERATIONS.
- Prayerfulness including fasting and morning devotions
- Humility- servant leadership.
- Wisdom in decision making and approaching issues [fact or fiction]
- Truthfulness/ Honesty
- Accountability- Good stewardship.
- Teachable spirit- accepting correction
- Faithfulness on what one is entrusted
- Hard working- Colossians 3:23.
- Excellent time management
- Quality of being extremely good, exceptional, first class, terrific, tremendous, fantastic.
- Can our outputs withstand scrutiny.
- Godliness, God is perfect.
- Precision in what we do.
- Getting things right the first time
- When services, goods or products market themselves
- Living by example, can be emulated.
COMMITMENT TO SERVE
- Non- discriminatory
- Going the extra mile [there is no traffic jam in the extra mile]
- Patience when serving clients
- Client focused
- Willingness to support other team members
- Defined as; Keeping privacy, Restricted privacy, hush- hush
- When entrusted with information is sensitive keep it secret and private
- Good Information storage especially with our client data.
- Maturity and tact in the way we handle information.
- Keeping information on a need to know basis.
- Linked to integrity – without integrity there is no confidentiality.
- Timeliness of information to clients, team members, supervisors, management.
- Being empathic and not sympathetic with the individual or situation.
- Supporting one another when in need
- Patience with others
- Good listener
- Discernment- knowing your colleague beyond issues/being sensitive to people, issues and emotions.
- Credibility on an individual basis, what you do when no one is watching, doing the right thing at the right time. Synonyms- Honesty, trustworthiness, honor. Quality of being morally upright.
- Sincerity in what you do and say.
- Good time management.
- Truthfulness with information, finances, ALL resources, SOPS.
- Problem solvers are people of integrity who will not pass the buck (blame).
- Giving your all in your profession
- Your word can be trusted
*Living the Core values through these core behaviours leads to:
- Fear of God demonstrated
- Integrity = 360 degree (all round)
- Good time management
- Flexible thinking
- Empathy / discernment
- Respect for one another and BOH as an organization
- Being problem solvers
Beacon of Hope Vocational Training College reserve the right to change the fee as need be in form of writing. All fees should be paid in the beginning of the term before 5th of the month through this account:BOH Vocational Training College – Chase Bank – Account No. 0322005879001; Branch – Ongata Rongai; Mpesa Pay Bill No. 700742 (Account No. Student’s name)
For more information Contact:
Beacon of Hope Vocational College
Po. Box- 4326-00200 Nairobi, Kenya.
Tel 0202020793 Mobile-0726706331
Students will be expected back to college on 3rd May 2017 at 8.00am. The first week on reporting, all students who missed exams will be sitting for special exams as from 1st to 5th May.
Please note that the Students will be required to come and collect their end term transcripts as from 18th April 2017.
- Food and Beverage
- Catering & Accommodation
- Electrical & Electronics
- Solar PV Installation
- Plumbing & Water Technology
- Fashion & Design
- Hairdressing & Beauty
- Microsoft Certified Courses
- Homecare Management
- Social work & Community Development